Monday, October 7, 2013

Olivia Master Blends III Review

Olivia
Master Blends III
Torpedo (6.0 X 52)














The definition of blend in the dictionary states to mix smoothly and inseparably together.  In this weeks review that's what Olivia seeks to due with its Master Blends III line.  Today I am on a blending mission to see if the Master Blends III should be a must buy for your humidor. The aroma from this cigar pre lit is just amazing.  I spent about a good five minutes just taking in the aroma before I could even toast this cigar up.  This box pressed beauty has a nice dark chocolate wrapper that is well constructed.  Well as I always say lets get this thing started.  The first quarter of this full bodied cigar was very earthy with some small amounts of leather.  I continued on to find that this cigar just continued to get better.  I am half way through with the Master Blends III and the construction and ash of the cigar is great.  The draw is surprisingly easy with a nice thick creamy smoke to compliment it.  The flavor has really started to pick up, lots of spice with maybe a little creamy cinnamon on my palate.  The cigar never gave me any fight and was very relaxing to smoke.  Well lets get this full bodied beauty rated with the 2 Cigar Guys And a Humidor rating scale.  The Master Blends III has earned a rating of 8.5 out of 10 on the scale.  There is no doubt that this cigar is a must smoke.  I highly recommend that you get one for the humidor if you haven't already.  

By Ryan Bloomer

Don't forget to check us out on Facebook at  www.facebook.com/2cigarguysandahumidor

No comments:

Post a Comment