Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tatuaje 10th Anniversary Review

Cigar: Tatuaje 10th Anniversary


Do you remember when you got your first tattoo?  Chances are you either regret it now or you still love it like the first day you got inked.  I remember my first tattoo very well and fortunately for me I can say that I don't regret it at all.  Tatuaje is Spanish for tattoo, which leads us into today's review.  I am going to review the Tatuaje 10th Anniversary and see if Pete Johnson made a cigar that you will never regret trying.  The cigar is a Nicaraguan with a dark brown wrapper and a triple cap.  The cigar appears to be well constructed and has a pre-lit aroma of coffee bean and strong tobacco.  The first few draws seemed very loose and the coffee bean aroma that I could smell on the pre-lit was now dancing all over my palate.  There was times that I got hints of hazel nut mixed in with the coffee bean for the first quarter of the cigar.  The first half of the cigar was good and seemed to move along very quick.  The smoke itself was almost effortless and at times I didn't realize that I was down to the last fourth of the cigar.  The last fourth continued with notes of coffee bean consistent with the first half of the cigar.  I then could taste strong notes of cocoa, and cinnamon spice which made it feel like you had reached dessert time.  This cigar consistently got better as the smoke went on.  I am going to rate the Tatuaje 10th Anniversary a 8 out of 10 on the 2 Cigar Guys And a Humidor Scale.  This was my very first Tatuaje that I have smoked and I was impressed by the aroma and effortless draw that allowed me to relax.  I would definitely recommend this cigar to you especially if your at your local tattoo parlor getting inked up.

Don't forget to check us out at www.facebook.com/2cigarguysandahumidor
Go to our Web Site for more reviews  www.2cigarguysandahumidor.com




No comments:

Post a Comment