Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Cigar Etiquette - Cigar Shop Conversation

Cigar Etiquette:

By: Ryan Bloomer

Cigar shops and lounges are a cigar smokers second home. It's a place for us to go and get away from work,kids,and other distractions in our lives. I would just like to briefly discuss conversation in a local cigar shop. Today I was enjoying a much needed cigar at my local shop when an older gentleman sat down next to me and sparked up a conversation. I could tell by the tone of his voice he was excited to have a chat with someone. I could had easily got up and moved away to enjoy my cigar, but would that have been appropriate? I ended up sticking it out and having a great conversation with the guy about politics,sports,and everyday life lessons. The great thing about smoking a cigar is it's not just the cigar it's self it's the conversation or event that took place while enjoying your favorite stick. In the event that someone sparks up a conversation with you that your not interested in having politely excuse yourself. I recommend personally engaging in a conversation with a fellow brother or sister of the leaf and you might find your smoke one to remember for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment