Sunday, November 17, 2013

Aging Room M356 Review

Cigar: Aging Room M356
Size: 6 1/2 X 60
Price: $ 8.50

By: Ryan Bloomer

If you live in the north there was probably a good chance you were in your yard with your rake, blower, or mulcher battling leaves this weekend. Saturday afternoon I decided to take up my battle with the leaves, but I decided I better get a nice yard gar out of the humidor to help with the mental battle.  I immediately saw the Aging Room M356 whith it's medium brown Habano seed wrapper, which made it stick out for some reason.  I grabbed the M356 out of the humidor and prepared it for yard gar duties against those pesky leaves. Just to remind you I usually don't do reviews while doing work at the same time but there is always a first for everything. Enough about leaves and yard work lets get in to this review of the Aging Room M356.  The first few draws put out a strong pepper with a little spice taste on my palate. The pepper and spice continued for the first quarter of the cigar. The construction of the cigar looks good but I am already having problems with the burn. The wrapper is cracking and it's a constant battle with the uneven burn. The halfway point has lead to little change in this cigar unfortunately. The hints of pepper and a little spice is still there but not much else flavor wise. The burn on the cigar is not improving.  I feel like I am now battling the cigar rather than the leaves in my yard.  Well I haven't done this for awhile but I actually stopped smoking this cigar after the halfway point. The aging Room M356 has some nice hints of pepper and spice, but if your looking for more this is not the cigar for you. I decided to rate this cigar a 4.5 out of 10 on the 2 Cigar Guys And a Humidor scale.  This cigar is not even a cigar I would recommend for yard work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment